Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teacher gift ideas







Aren't teachers the greatest?! Okay, I might be a little biased since I am a teacher... :) My older son started preschool this fall and I love his teachers! They are the greatest. I am still trying to think of something extra cute & special to give them for the holidays. You know, a little thank you for everything they do for those crazy 4-year-olds!

Today I want to share some of the pieces in my shop that I created as gifts for teachers.

The teacher necklace with the apple features a 1" round sterling silver pendant which will be personalized with your teacher's name. Also included is a fabulous pewter apple charm and sterling silver chain. $38

The teacher owl necklace features a slightly smaller 3/4" round sterling pendant which can read "teacher" as shown, or can be personalized with teacher's name. It includes the CUTEST sterling owl charm and sterling silver chain. $32

The apple dangle earrings are so cute for every day wear. They are 3/8" round. The charms and ear wires are both sterling silver. $12

A bookmark is a great gift for a teacher or aid! You can choose a cute teacher phrase like this I love books bookmark or personalize it with the teachers name or monogram. Available in silver or gold plate. $10

No comments: